Our comprehensive air quality compliance program helps our clients efficiently meet the regulatory requirements of the energy industry. We offer air quality permitting, monitoring, and other compliance services so that your team can continue to operate without having to worry about regulatory interference.
The first thing we do is assess our client’s current situation and provide evaluations to determine the applicability of their compliance with regulations. We assist our clients through the development of monitoring and testing plans, conducting on-site evaluations/audits, and preparing compliance determinations for record-keeping purposes. Our air quality compliance services include the following:
- Air dispersion modeling
- Maintenance, Startup & Shutdown (MSS) activities
- Coordinate sampling / stack-testing
- Greenhouse gas reporting
- Air emission inventories
- Emissions Cap and Trade Program
Furthermore, we can help our clients get the permits that they need in order to operate. We work with them every step of the way from application to approval. These permits include:
- New Source Review (NSR) permit applications
- Federal NSR Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and nonattainment permit applications
- Federal operating permit (Title V) applications
- State minor source permit applications
- Permit by Rule (PBR) and standard permit registrations
- Permitting strategies
Our experienced air quality staff helps owners and operators stay in compliance with federal and state air regulations, including the Clean Air Act (CAA), New Source Performance Standards (NSPS), and National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), and the mandatory greenhouse gas reporting rule.
At NTG Environmental, we aim to work as quickly as possible to help you and your company effectively meet environmental regulations. If you and your company are interested in our services, we would love to work with you to help guarantee your work environment is safe and allows you to reach your goals.